Leaders within complex or technical industries must rely on critical data to help them manage their business operations, as well as their marketing.
From your service teams, to production lines, to warehouses, to general operations, an abundance of data and analytics tools provide you with the insights you need to make everyday decisions that affect efficiency, productivity and profitability.
It’s no coincidence the same technologies and tools that are leading the charge toward Industry 4.0 are also the same advances that help sales and marketing leaders grow and differentiate their b2b companies.
We’ll work closely with you to shape your marketing strategies and tactics with deep insights from data sets we collect. Through a continuous cycle of measuring results and adjusting tactics, you’ll drive more visitors to your website, learn to create content your customers will crave, and convert more prospects into raving fans.
Windmill Strategy provides sales and marketing teams with a broad range of analytics and insights capabilities designed to help you make faster and better-informed decisions, which ultimately generates more leads, closes more sales and grows your business.
Common Services, Tools and Deliverables
- Google Analytics
- SEO auditing tools
- Keyword tools
- Advertising tools
- Usability tools
- A/B split testing
- Content performance
- Website rendering speed and performance evaluation
- Site crawl testing for broken links
- Forms test, e-commerce transaction test and notification
- Application core and plugin security monitoring
- Administrator accounts manifest
Finely tuned digital marketing analytics ensure we’re focused on driving qualified prospects to your site.
How are website visitors engaging with your site, and are they doing what we want them to do?
As the author and consultant Geoffrey Moore once said, “Without big data analytics, companies are blind and deaf, wandering out onto the web like deer on a freeway.”
Windmill Strategy’s Continuous Improvement Analytics Process
Through proven, disciplined analytics, our team will help you use data to continuously improve your marketing strategies and business outcomes. We custom fit your analytics program to your company’s needs instead of forcing you into a one-size-fits-all plan. A simplified version of the typical process looks like this:
- Gather critical information from your sales and marketing teams
- Establish and prioritize your marketing goals; e.g., win rate, lead quality, time to close, no. of leads
- Conduct any necessary voice of the customer (VOC) or persona interviews
- Align the marketing goals with your company’s business goals and create a typical customer journey
- Create a plan, which includes how often you review analytics and start
- Begin gathering performance data
- Create easy-to-read reports using colorful data visualizations and key performance indicators you can share with anyone
- Review data and compare to your goals
- Adjust your plan and tactics; repeat
At the start of the analytics plan process, the more we can learn about your customers, the better. But, because we have broad experience working with marketing to technical and industrial audiences, brief discussions with you and your sales team is all it typically takes.
After all, our goal isn’t to bog the process down with burdensome (and expensive) research, but to provide you with expertise and a plan that delivers fast results.
During the process, we’ll also review existing performance and analytics data with you regularly—biweekly, monthly or quarterly.
Experience continuous improvement with Windmill Strategy’s analytics and insights
Windmill is an amazing company and they are always so very prompt, helpful and knowledgeable.