Actionable strategic advice on what to fix first on your website
Prioritized digital marketing roadmap for immediate gain and increased traction over time
Advanced analytics and access to experts
The Problem: now more than ever, your website and digital marketing needs to deliver quality leads and a better return on investment.
A Digital Marketing Strategy Quick Start is your secret weapon. You’ll get access to senior strategists, expertise-driven advice, and a tactical plan for implementation. Our team understands the challenges of small marketing departments within technical industries. You won’t find any fluff or overly academic exercises here, we’ll cut to the actionable items so you can get working on improving your marketing right away. You can implement the plan yourself, or we’re available to help with execution as needed. We’re currently offering it for only $3600 ($7000 value). You’ll get:
- Strategic recommendations focused on the highest near-term priorities and KPIs
- A three-month roadmap for execution by you, us, or a combination
- Tactics to improve your marketing without a costly website redesign
- A holistic view that includes the website, SEO, PPC, Social, Email marketing, and more.
- Access to senior digital marketing and website specialists without a long term commitment
- Quick turnaround
Step 1: Introductory Call, Analytics Access & Review
Step 2: Discovery and Strategy Session
Step 3: Strategy Brief & Execution Roadmap
The execution roadmap is customized for you. You can implement the steps in the roadmap in-house, with our team, or a collaboration based on your in-house skills and bandwidth.
Contact us today for a no-commitment 30 minute consultation.
Windmill Strategy: a Web Design & B2B Marketing Company For Technical Industries
Windmill Strategy is a web design company & marketing firm helping B2B, technical, industrial, life science and manufacturing companies achieve increased visibility & engagement, stronger branding, higher quality leads, and greater marketing ROI to accelerate growth. Our website design and B2B digital marketing approach goes beyond “more traffic,” seeking out better traffic, by gaining the attention of the specific niche groups of buyers and influencers that represent your best customers. We help our clients navigate multiple audiences and decision makers, while conveying complex products and services. Working collaboratively with your in-house marketing and sales team, we drive leads and sales that result to overall business growth.
They’re very realistic about what level of investment we should be putting into our website based on the size of our business. Their suggestions were aligned with what we were looking for. Overall, they were great communicators, good listeners, and fantastic collaborators. That made the project run pretty smoothly because we could have honest conversations about what we wanted to do, and they were able to steer us in a direction that made sense.
Am I a fit for a Digital Marketing Strategy Quick Start?
If ANY of these sounds like you, the answer is likely yes, and we should talk further:
- You have a recently redesigned website that looks great, but isn’t delivering quality leads.
- You have an aging website but no budget for a new one, in a time when there is increasing pressure to deliver more value from digital.
- You are already doing some amount of inbound marketing work, possibly experimenting with PPC, but your traffic isn’t converting into leads, and you need high level strategic advice to help get your website and digital marketing performing better.
- You need to refine and improve your website, including its user experience, conversion copy, and the digital marketing that drives people to the site, in order to become more efficient at delivering qualified inbound leads.
- You’re in transition with your digital presence and service offerings, and are looking for an expert to guide you through this transition, as well as a strategic partner for the future.
Often the key to a better performing website and digital marketing program lies in a combination of on-site messaging, user experience and trust factors, and getting transactional/high intent search traffic to the site, while building a longer term funnel. The work that we do together will generate a highly customized strategy and tactical plan for improved marketing results.