- You’re on a small marketing team (maybe a marketing team of 1!) within an industrial/manufacturing company.
- You’re tech-savvy, and well-versed in the complex product or service that your company offers.
- You haven’t led a website redesign project, recently had one go poorly, or could use some practical advice and a framework for planning a new website that generates quality leads.
- You want to avoid falling into potential traps like scope creep, or a lack of ROI.
- You worry about the result of hiring designers that may not have your business interests front and center.
In the course, you’ll learn our proven framework for planning a B2B industrial website that generates a higher quality and quantity of leads from marketing. We’ll walk you step by step through our framework that provides shortcuts for you using common proven patterns, and room for customization to your unique audience and business. The result: a well thought-through plan to get business results, and the confidence and knowledge to get exactly what you need from an agency or in-house efforts in a website redesign. You can even apply your strategy as agile improvements to an existing website.
Take the self assessment survey to see if you’re a good fit for the course