Who will benefit from watching these webinars? Business owners and B2B marketers alike will sharpen their understanding of what generates leads and builds momentum online.
Marketing for industrial and technical companies is challenging. At Windmill Strategy, it’s our specialty. View our webinars and come away with valuable knowledge and perspectives based on our experience with businesses like yours. Each webinar is about 40 minutes long and filled with actionable information on B2B website strategy for niche technical industries.
- Learn the key pieces of website content strategy
- Create a prioritized list of needed content types
- Create a plan to jump start content development
- Include SEO keywords in your content and pages
- Learn critical best practices for B2B technical website organization
- Define your main navigation and site structure
- Create a wireframe of your homepage
- Perform competitive research
- Get input from internal stakeholders
- Prioritize and justify your plan according to revenue and business objectives
- Learn recommended B2B SQL and MQL strategies
- Define your SQLs (primary CTAs)
- Define your MQLs (soft conversions)
- Define user flows toward MQLs and SQLs
- Define how your website fits into your digital marketing and sales strategy so that the site is planned around marketing ROI
- Identifying what’s working and what’s not
- Benchmark the competition
- Understanding analytics and current performance
- Clearly defining website objectives and goals
Today’s B2B marketing leaders are resource-constrained: declining budgets, fewer people, competing priorities and not enough time. In this white paper, learn how to leverage your company website, new strategies, and the right metrics to build digital marketing programs that deliver business results.